Here are five hospitals and health systems that recently posted job listings seeking information technology executives.
Editor’s note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites.
- Mount Sinai Hospital (Chicago): Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Community Health Systems (Tucson, Ariz.): Chief Information Officer
- One Brooklyn Health System (New York City): Chief Information Officer
- Memorial Hospital (Logansport, Ind.): Chief Innovation Officer
- Ruby Valley Medical Center (Sheridan, Mont.): Information Systems Director
More articles on health IT:
Missing data means San Francisco COVID-19 cases likely 10 times higher, newspaper says
Siemens to acquire oncology software developer Varian for $16B
Why Northwell is adding to its data science capabilities and team
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.