Better control, a single, intuitive interface and scalable to your needs
In the run up to the System Administrator Day, celebrated every last Friday in July, let’s focus on the advantages of an Enterprise Imaging Platform for the team of people that make sure all IT systems run smoothly and securely, 24/7, supporting operations and care delivery in our health systems.
A consolidated Enterprise Imaging platform lets IT/PACS administrators work efficiently while optimizing resources.
- Less infrastructure complexity means better control of storage and migration cost and more data security;
- A streamlined, uncluttered and intuitive interface offers a single point of entry to all system administration activities;
- The Enterprise Imaging Platform comes with native Image Lifecycle Management, multi-tier storage and study routing rules;
- The single, consolidated platform gives you the flexibility and scalability to meet the needs of a growing healthcare network;
- Cloud storage for Enterprise Imaging offers a long-term and scalable solution for archiving, backup, data recovery and business continuity needs.