The following webinar was sponsored by the
American Osteopathic Association and took place Thursday, May 7.
Almost every osteopathic practice has experienced financial loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and many are reeling.
Fortunately, there are many marketing and communications strategies you and your team can implement to help protect your practice now and prepare it for the days ahead.
Join Stewart Gandolf, Chief Executive Officer of Healthcare Success, for a dynamic, real-world webinar to discover:
- How to create educational emails and social media to grow patient loyalty.
- How to market your new telehealth capabilities to your patients and community.
- Which digital marketing strategies work best?
- How to position yourself as a trusted healthcare expert with local media.
- Should you freeze your marketing budget – or push forward?
- Why now may be the ideal time to invest in a new website or marketing program.
- Why some savvy practices are taking this opportunity to grow their local presence and brand
- How to capitalize on highly discounted advertising rates.
- What marketing strategies make sense if you have a minimal budget.
- Conversely, what should larger, well-funded, enterprise-level practices do now?
- How to survive and thrive in an uncertain future.
This webinar is appropriate for physicians, surgeons, and leaders of osteopathic practices of all specialties, sizes, and styles. CME credit is available.